Wetherheads Advertising Group Limited has grown its footprints in advertising concession at the Airports, malls, and other high-valued Out-of-Home public and private assets in Nigeria.
As part of our forward-thinking strategy, the company recently entered into a partnership with Lagos Metropolitan Area Authority (LAMATA) to offer innovative, exciting and cost-effective bus shelters and bridge panels advertising opportunities along the BRT corridor on Ikorodu road – CMS axis. This is with a view to meeting the demand and budget of advertisers with arrays of unique advertising portfolios.
Ikorodu road – CMS axis is a major commuting route in Nigeria and with an annual vehicle and pedestrian traffic of around 80,000,000 passengers and pedestrians. It is the busiest route in Lagos offering savvy advertisers exceptional opportunities to showcase their brand conspicuously on the large format advertising panels the bus shelters and bridge panels offer with some level of brand activation in selected sites.
The benefits of advertising along the corridor include but not limited to the following:
- A very attractive marketing medium for advertisers because it enables them to conduct advertising campaigns in the heart of the city.
- Dynamic and premium large display area for advertising
- High quality, tailored- offering and outstanding network for advertising
- Locational advantage in city centres, urban areas and high traffic points
- Clean and comfortable seating area offering high dwelling time for commuters